You can share your studies with other club members outside of the SSGPlus app by emailing them a PDF of your study, as follows:
- With the study open, go to File > Email Study
- In the new window that opens, select the attachment(s) you would like to send.
- For club members without Toolkit, or who just want to print a copy of the study, we suggest using the Stock Selection Guide option. For members with Toolkit, who might want to apply their own judgment, the Data File option. If you aren't sure, you can always choose both.
- Your name will be filled in by default; we suggest to leave this as is, because whatever you enter here will be used as part of the subject line of the email we send out. For example, if your name is Bob Smith, the subject line of the email when it arrives will read "Bob Smith has sent you a BetterInvesting study"
- Under your name, there will be an option to send a copy to yourself. Checking this box will send a copy of the message to whatever email you have on file with BetterInvesting
- The Recipients box is where you will enter the email addresses of any members who you want to send the message to. Remember to enter emails with a comma between them, so we'll know when one ends, and the other begins.
- Lastly, you can enter a personal message. The email we send out will always have The name of the file(s) you sent, the name of the company, and your name. If you want to include anything extra, enter it in the personal message box.
- Click the Send button, and we will take care of sending the email for you.