The SSGPlus displays ten years of quarterly data for review and analysis on the Quarterly Data tab. This data is in the same format as the PERT-A report. The corresponding Quarterly Growth Trend graph was an enhancement released in April 2014 is available at the top of the Quarterly Data page.
21 users online | 21 Guests and 0 Registered
You can comment this FAQ
- How are Earnings per Share calculated in this data?
- How is the SSGPlus different from Toolkit?
- Where is the PERT-A (Quarterly Trend) graph?
- How do I enter my projections (judgments, forecasts, estimates) in the SSGPlus?
- How do I add a company study to my portfolio?
- Which product should I buy? CoreSSG, SSGPlus or Toolkit?
- I've paid my premium membership, How do I bypass the trial version of the online tools?
- How do you add a comment to a stock on the Portfolios and Studies page?
- How do I access the Portfolio Summary Report?
- How do I start a new portfolio?
- How do I export a study from CoreSSG or SSGPlus?
- Importing .ITK files into the Online Tools
ADR ADS analyst analyst estimate BINC canadian change data chapter club club development clubs company size classification compare compare tools consensus estimate documents education email EPS estimate event export foreign foreign investing OTC out of date outdated peer policy preferred procedure size classification stale stock data stock data coverage Summary Report support switch between CoreSSG and SSGPlus switch views timely tool comparison Toolkit webinar webinar recordings