39 users online | 39 Guests and 0 Registered
- How quickly does Morningstar update data after quarterly reports?
- What are the BetterInvesting company size classifications or categories?
- Why does the fiscal year seem out of date?
- Why does the data seem stale?
- Why is the menu, tabs and/or graph out of position?
- Where does the company data come from?
- Are companies trading on the OTC exchanges covered in the data service or the tools?
- What companies or exchanges are covered?
- My stock analysis tool says “ticker not found”. What happened?
- Which product should I buy? CoreSSG, SSGPlus or Toolkit?
- How is the SSGPlus different from Toolkit?
- What is the difference between a sector, industry and peer group?
- Can you switch back and forth between SSGPlus and CoreSSG?
- If you buy the SSGPlus or Plus Membership are you getting one app or two?
- Is the 'Preferred Procedure' method of calculating earnings available in the CoreSSG or SSGPlus tool?
- What is the difference between Basic and Enhanced mode?
- How often are analyst estimates updated?
- What analyst estimate data is available?
- What is the source of the analyst estimate data?
- If I already have the Core Membership, what would I pay?
- Is there an additional fee for SSGPlus over the Online SSG (CoreSSG)?
- What is the price for the CoreSSG and SSGPlus?
- How do I export a study from CoreSSG or SSGPlus?
- Can I import my entire Toolkit library or individual ITK files into the SSGPlus?
- Importing .ITK files into the Online Tools
- What is the Special Calculation for Determining Sales on Banks?
- What is ‘NMF’?
- How is the average growth rate calculated?
- Do the Online Tools (SSGPlus and CoreSSG) work on a Mac?
- Will the Online Tools work on my tablet or phone?
- Where are my SSG files stored?
- Does the SSGPlus have a PERT Portfolio report?
- Can I share my studies with other club members?
- How do I access the SSGPlus app?
- How do I access previously saved studies in the CoreSSG or the SSGPlus tool?
- How do I delete a study (disconnect it) from my portfolio but keep it in my list of all saved studies?
- Can you enter your own financial data (overwrite the default data)?
- How do I add a company study to my portfolio?
- How do I start a new portfolio?
- How soon is data on a new company, spinoff or IPO available?
- How do you add a comment to a stock on the Portfolios and Studies page?
- When I try to log in to the website I receive a "click here" message that says I do not have access to this service. What do I do?
- Will an update to an SSG study that is in more than one portfolio, update the study in both places?
- Can you assign an SSG study to more than one portfolio?
- Does SSGPlus permit you to look at high/low PE Ratios in graph form?
- Can you print the Quarterly Data as a report?
- Are insider and institutional ownership displayed in the SSGPlus app?
- How do I have the trend spark line show in the SSGPlus?
- Does the app automatically update data when you open a study?
- Is there a PERT-A report?
- What are the values on the vertical axis of the graph?
- Is peer data available in the SSGPlus?
- Where is the quick navigation bar to quickly open a new study?
- Is there a limit to how many portfolios that you can have?
- How do I keep the app up-to-date when changes or improvements are made?
- Is there a way to update data in my Stock Selection Guide?
- Is there a trial version of the SSGPlus?
- Is there a free trial?
- Do chapter directors (volunteers) have access to the SSGPlus application?
- Do lifetime members have access to the SSGPlus application?
- How do I order the CoreSSG or SSGPlus?
- Will the SSGPlus continue to be developed?
- How do we handle Canadian companies and Canadian Currency?
- How are the Industry and Peer Group Averages derived?
- What classification system is used to determine sectors, industries and peers?
- What is the derivation of Pretax Profit?
- How do we determine the top 3 peers displayed with the company under study?
- How often are prices updated in the Online Stock Selection Guide?
ADR ADS analyst analyst estimate BINC canadian change data chapter club club development clubs company size classification compare compare tools consensus estimate documents education email EPS estimate event export foreign foreign investing OTC out of date outdated peer policy preferred procedure size classification stale stock data stock data coverage Summary Report support switch between CoreSSG and SSGPlus switch views timely tool comparison Toolkit webinar webinar recordings