17 users online | 17 Guests and 0 Registered
- How are the Industry and Peer Group Averages derived?
The peer group averages are a weighted average of the data of all companies in the peer group. Likewise, the industry group averages are a ...
- Is stock data coverage be limited to only companies that Morningstar analysts cover?
All companies that are actively trading common shares on the six covered exchanges are included in the fundamental data that the tools and stock data ...
- Do we have access to Morningstar’s Profile or Analyst reports?
The data service supplies fundamental data to our tools and data services and does not include Morningstar’s Profile or Analyst Reports. You may be able ...
- How often are analyst estimates updated?
The timing for changes to analyst estimates is variable depending upon the number of analysts covering the company and the nature of the event driving ...
- What classification system is used to determine sectors, industries ... (32767 views)
- Why does the data seem stale? (32767 views)
- How is the average growth rate calculated? (32767 views)
- How quickly does Morningstar update data after quarterly reports? ... (32767 views)
- What is the BetterInvesting Volunteer Advisory Board (BIVA)? (32767 views)
- Where is the PERT-A (Quarterly Trend) graph? (32767 views)
- Can you enter your own financial data (overwrite the ... (32767 views)
- Which product should I buy? CoreSSG, SSGPlus or Toolkit? ... (32767 views)
- How do you add a comment to a stock ... (32767 views)
- What is the BetterInvesting refund policy? (32683 views)
- How quickly does Morningstar update data after quarterly reports? ... (2016-12-08 15:59)
- What are the BetterInvesting company size classifications or categories? ... (2016-12-07 16:51)
- Why does the fiscal year seem out of date? ... (2016-12-02 15:44)
- Why does the data seem stale? (2016-12-02 15:22)
- Is data for foreign companies available? (2016-12-02 15:18)