How do I get an EIN number or Tax Id Number for the Club?

2014-10-16 11:46

In order to get an EIN number, you will need to obtain and fill out an IRS Form SS-4. This form can be downloaded directly from the IRS web site at

For more information on investment clubs, please see the Investment Clubs section of our FAQ:

Average rating: 0 (0 Votes)

You can comment this FAQ